[Ponte Alto] Schedule for Storvik's Post Pennsic Revel

Grey Goose ggoose1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 03:47:03 PDT 2010

Today's the day! Prepare for fun!

This schedule is subject to change as the event unfolds, depending on the
number of contest entrants.

3:00 - Doors open for set up
4:00 - Troll opens
          Sign ups begin for Best Period or Chocolate Dessert; Story telling
contests (Reason I couldn't be at Pennsic and the No S**t, there I Was)
           Silent Auction Begins

6:00 - Desserts Judged and made available to the populace

6:30 - Best Bruise Contest

7:00 - Why I couldn't be at Pennsic  story contest

8:00 - No S**t, there I was story contest

8:30 - Court and Door Prize Drawing

9:00 - Dancing

10:00 - Hall Closes - Hope you had a wonderful time!