[Ponte Alto] Lost and Found from Post Pennsic Revel

Grey Goose ggoose1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 06:41:41 PDT 2010

Greetings!

We have a lost and a found from the Post Pennsic Revel this past Saturday.
A newly obtained pewter plate and fork was inadvertently left behind, and
may have last been seen near the front of the hall.  A very nice ring was
found on the floor during cleanup in the vicinity of the harp table.

If you found the plate and fork or your finger is missing its ring, please
contact me and we will arrange a repatriation.

In Service to Storvik

Janina Krakowska
(acting as Autocrat)