[Ponte Alto] Investiture

Michael Emrich michaelcemrich at cox.net
Tue Feb 17 19:05:02 PST 2004

Greeting All,

  Here is an update for Investiture.

1.  Attached is the tentative schedule of events and investiture ceremony.
We are awaiting TRM final blessing but I think it will be close enough for
government work.

2.  Current weather forecast is for cloudy skies and a temperature of 53.
If this holds, I will be going out to site on Friday during the day to
set-up the tourney field.  If any one can help out, it will be greatly
appreciated.  If the weather turns bad (rain, snow, etc.), I will not be
setting up the field on Friday but early Saturday morning or we will move
the fighting indoors.  I will make the decision about when the field will be
set-up Thursday night.  The decision on whether the fighting will be
conducted inside or outside will be up to the MIC.

3.  I will be in need of one day shade for use by our water bears and two
tables for the field.  If someone can supply any of these things please
contact me off line.

4.  I hope to have access to the halls by 5:00 PM Friday evening to decorate
and set-up for courts, feast, etc.  If you can please come out Friday night
and help.

5.  If any of my principle staff has any issues please bring it to my
attention off-line.

  Thank you for your time and effort.  I hope to see everyone out there this
weekend.

Miles de Locwode