[Ponte Alto] Investiture

Michael Emrich michaelcemrich at cox.net
Fri Feb 20 05:59:43 PST 2004

Greeting All,

  I am leaving the house now to start pulling together stuff for the event.
Afterwards, I will be going to the site.  If you need to talk with me, I
would suggest calling me on my cell phone.  My number is 703-989-6406.

  I will be on site today at about 3:00 PM until we are done tonight.  If
you can, please come out and lend a hand with set-up.  If you can't make it
tonight, there will be plenty of opportunities to help tomorrow during the
event and after cleaning up.  Hope to see you.

  Lastly, I am still looking for a couple of tables to use on the field for
the tourneys.  If you have one that we can use, please call me.  We will
need them on the field on Saturday by 11:00.

  As always, thank you for all your time and patience.

Miles