[Ponte Alto] Bardic Information at Baronial Investiture

jpark6 at gmu.edu jpark6 at gmu.edu
Tue Feb 17 18:55:22 PST 2004

Greetings one and all!

I apologize for the lateness of this sending, and it is no one's fault but my own.  Kept meaning to do it 'tommorow,' and I rapidly discovered that tommorow never comes.

There will be two competitions of bardic nature at the Investiture.  The first will be a competition in which each performer performs two pieces.  One piece is to be period, or an original piece in a period style.  The second piece can be anything that the performer desires, so long as it is not blatently modern (i.e. no modern references).

The competition for baronial bard is to be a 'stalk the Baroness' competition.  Each performer who wishes to participate must find Belphoebe at some point during the day.  The Baroness will then choose her next bard from those people who've performed for her.

I encourage everyone to compete in both competitions, and I look forward to all the performances.

Odde ap Tam
Baronial Bard of Ponte Alto