[Archers] Atl-atl discussion and rules

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Tue Aug 6 18:51:39 PDT 2013

I have a 122 made up as Siegfried suggested. A 4x8 sheet of foam cut in
half, doubled up, and the target taped on.  I will gladly bring it to the
Lochmere Arrow shoot if some of the atlatl throwers (and some of the new
throwers) would like to give it a try.

(Someone please remind me of this when we get closer!)

Jonathas