[Archers] Atl-atl discussion and rules

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue Aug 6 15:44:58 PDT 2013

Okay good discussions, let's keep them going. So it sounds like we need to
come to agreement on the target size between the 80 and 122. Again Im not
interesting in making it so hard that it runs folks off or so easy it isn't
fun. I know we in Bright Hills could accommodate the 80cm with the current
butts we have, as Master Siegfried said the 122's would take some effort to
accommodate but Im liking the increased chances for beginners. I know again
as a beginner they won't make much difference for me. :)