[Archers] Youth Target Archery Marshal Program

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Wed Jun 1 12:34:07 PDT 2011

okay, so the lurking was short lived :)  Cog's message arrived while I was typing mine ;) I just want to re-stress - what qualifies as a big event?  Additionally, according toSociety rules, every archer is the ultimate responsible party for their own equipment.If a marshal is uncertain about a specific bow type, don't be afraid to ask the archerwhat they would look for if they thought their equipment might be failing, or if at allpossible, another marshal.  It is always the MiCs option to disallow any equipment withwhich they feel uncomfortable.  If a prospective MiC doesn't feel comfortable withcrossbows, then the event announcement should indicate that they are not allowed. back to lurking.... again :) Dealla ---------- Original Message ----------