[Ponte Alto] Open Officer Position- Exchequer

Mariana Ruiz de Medina marianaruizdemedina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 09:19:03 PST 2022

Ponte Alto,
The time has come to give our Exchequer a much needed rest. We would seek a
knowing and willing person to step forward and make it known that they have
interest in the role.
The Office of the Exchequer is an important one, for you will act as the
treasurer of the Barony! First and foremost this means you aid in the
management of baronial finances and matters of money and banking. Other
duties can include oversight on baronial property and working with a
chamberlain if available.
This is a warranted position and does have some class prerequisites. These
are often taught at University and other venues, as well as can normally be
accommodated out of cycle with a little forewarning.
For inquiries please reach out to the Seneschal at
seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org.