[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 12/13

Mariana Ruiz de Medina marianaruizdemedina at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 06:51:52 PST 2021

Good morning Ponte Alto!

Thank you all for a really fun last A&S night of 2021. We've got some
really cool things in the works for 2022 and I look forward to sharing all
of those with you in the next few weeks.

*Updates for the Week*

   -

   Her Excellency is requesting largess! 2022's calendar looks like it'll
   have a lot more in person stuff happening, and we would love to present a
   good showing of Ponte Alto's A&S to our fellow Atlantians! Unsure what
   largess is or what to make? I really love this video
   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKYsQOSa3yk> from Pennsic University
   last year on the subject.
   -

   Due to the holidays, we will only be having one A&S night in December.

*Events this Week*

   -

   Sunday, 12/19- Heavy practice (potentially). Check the Facebook page or
   check with Heinrich directly.
   -

   *Sunday, 12/19- Populace Meeting, 5 pm*. Details can be found in the
   Facebook event, linked here <https://fb.me/e/2cFKMaxzm>.

*Upcoming A&S Opportunities- January and February 2022*

   -

   *12th Night*- January 15. Royal bard, Tempore Atlantia (1500-1600),
   Work-In-Progress Roundtable, Open Display, Table Decorating Contest
   - *Henry VIII's Holiday Huzzah!- *January 29. Anything 1490-1550 goes!
   Extra points for anything relating to the 12 Days of Christmas during that
   period. Open displays as well.
   - *Tourney of Manannan Mac Lir- *January 29. Fiber Arts, Largess, and
   Scroll Blanks competitions.
   - *Ymir-* February 11. TBD, keep an eye on the website
   <https://fb.me/e/2cFKMaxzm>.
   - *Bright Hills Baronial Birthday*- February 12. TBD. Keep an eye on the
   website <https://atlantia.sca.org/event/?event_id=8e881e63>.
   - *Day of Love II*- February 26. TBD, keep an eye on the website
   <https://paganussca.wixsite.com/website/a-s-competitions>.