[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 12/6

Mariana Ruiz de Medina marianaruizdemedina at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 08:31:36 PST 2021

Good morning Ponte Alto!

We have a nice, quiet week ahead of us as we wrap up our A&S for the year.
Keep an eye out in the coming weeks for dates for 2022 A&S planning.

*Updates for the Week*

   -

   Remember that December's business meeting was rescheduled for Sunday,
   December 19th!
   -

   Her Excellency is requesting largess! 2022's calendar looks like it'll
   have a lot more in person stuff happening, and we would love to present a
   good showing of Ponte Alto's A&S to our fellow Atlantians! Unsure what
   largess is or what to make? I really love this video
   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKYsQOSa3yk> from Pennsic University
   last year on the subject.
   -

   Due to the holidays, we will only be having one A&S night in December.

*Events this Week*

   -

   *Tuesday, 12/7, 6 pm- *Open Format A&S Night, on Zoom, details in
   Facebook event, linked here <https://fb.me/e/1cFPgRzFT>
   -

   Sunday, 12/12- Heavy practice (potentially). Check the Facebook page or
   check with Heinrich directly.

*Upcoming A&S Opportunities- December 2021*

   -

   WInter University class proposals due, 12/10
   -

   Yule Toy Tourney, 12/11- 4 different challenges
   <https://sites.google.com/view/yuletoytourney/activities?authuser=0>