[Ponte Alto] Clientele Life Auto Response - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY [<AR890026>]

Services Life services at clientele.co.za
Mon Nov 16 05:50:33 PST 2020

Dear Client

Thank you for contacting Clientèle. Safeguarding our clients’ worlds is our priority and we will be here for you as South Africa fights COVID-19.

We have received your enquiry and will respond within 2 working days.Kindly provide us with an opportunity to respond to your email before following up on the same query.

Operating Hours
Monday-Friday: 08h00-17h00

Saturdays: 08h00-12h00
Tel number: 011 320 3000

For all policy queries, email: services at clientele.co.za and for legal assistance email: legalservices at clientele.co.za. Please include the nature of your query on the email subject line for follow up and future queries e.g. Subject: Claims, Debit Order, Encashment, Legal, etc.
This will ensure that your query is directed to the correct department for timeous resolution.

To view or amend your policy details, please visit Clientèle Self-Service at https://selfservice.clientele.co.za or dial *120*337#.  To register simply enter your ID and select a 4 digit pin.

For claims and encashments, please use our WhatsApp platform: 067 342 7248

The Clientèle App is available from the Google Play or Apple App stores. It provides clients with many useful functionalities such as initiating a claim, viewing product information, managing policy details and accessing rewards.

Be safe. Be kind. Be responsible.

Regards

Clientèle

The Clientele Group consists of, amongst others, Clientele Limited, Clientele Life Assurance Company Limited, “IFA” a division of Clientele Life Assurance Company Limited and Clientele General Insurance Limited. Both Clientele Life Assurance Company Limited (FSP No: 15268) and Clientele General Insurance Limited (FSP No: 34655) are authorised Financial Services Providers and registered insurers.

By receiving, reading or acting upon this email you automatically consent to the Clientele Group email disclaimer which can be viewed at https://www.clientele.co.za/terms-and-conditions.