[Ponte Alto] Ticket Received - Clientele Life Auto Response - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY [<AR890026>]

Eltima support at eltima.com
Mon Nov 16 05:50:51 PST 2020

  Dear The Barony of Ponte Alto,    Thank you for contacting Eltima Support!      We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created.  If you would like to add any additional comments, please reply to this email.   A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response (usually within 24 hours). However, in some rare cases it may take longer.  Please be assured that we will do everything we can to respond to your email as soon as possible.    To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit  https://eltima.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/315109  Thank you for your patience.  Sincerely, Eltima Support Helpdesk Support Team