[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 6/22

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 06:55:12 PDT 2020

Happy Monday Ponte Alto!

I hope everyone had a lovely Father's/Father's Adjacent Day!

This week, we're bringing back an open A&S hangout for our weekly activity.
I'm just going to open the Zoom meeting and leave it open as long as people
want to stop by before meeting in the evening. I'd love to see people, what
you're working on, and just to check in to see how you're all doing.

Also, we have populace meeting this weekend! It's on Zoom, at 5 pm this
upcoming Sunday (6/28)! The information is here below, as well as the
Sunday list:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81902025617?pwd=ZGNyYWp6ZTlHVnliczZDdzZWWnNxUT09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81902025617?pwd%3DZGNyYWp6ZTlHVnliczZDdzZWWnNxUT09&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw1Qc4YuLWhMbl_Uk0QSPf6j>
Meeting ID: 819 0202 5617 Password: 437203

We are still in need of new class requests! I'm taking a quick break this
week from A&S planning to deal with the Wild Hunt but we will get right
back into it soon. Please send me any classes you would like to see taught
or classes you may want to teach. As always, don't forget to register for
credit for online classes you're taking or teaching! As of June 1st, only
classes that are registered on Virtual Atlantia are eligible for class
credit! If you're teaching, please remember to put your class on Virtual
Atlantia. To get the class credit, all you have to do is fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCe_OFINv5L1lh1f1baE0oGo6eF-QlzKOa8RgZg-fUmPNydg/viewform>
.

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday:*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Atlantian Knit Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2969428721>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: SCA Performer Social Mondays, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/qiy-hnad-puj>
10 pm: Fairy Tales- The Rise of Written Stories in the 16th Century, on
Zoom, link here <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86766125104>

*Tuesday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Black Diamond Cyber Tea, on Facebook Messenger, details in the
Facebook group
8 pm: Nottinghill Coill Cyber Tea, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84116366486?pwd=NmtFU29nK2ZNMThianFkNlk3SnZpdz09&fbclid=IwAR3vihEkCn4L-nxYM2ipm94MlZHfWB1Re_J2kpHQM9VR0RVJEd51xmVCw4U#success>
10 pm: Great Fighters on YouTube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Wednesday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>
7 pm: Roxbury Trivia Night, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/vwn-gvet-pgo>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9:30 pm: Norse Wire Weaving, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/830055147505816/>

*Thursday*
2 pm: Make a Leather Plague Mask, on Zoom, link here
<https://zoom.us/j/97659240000?pwd=TURIVkpPeTV3MkJ0S05nc1dDOVJtZz09>, Meeting
ID: 976 5924 0000 Password: 7mwVrW
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Dance Fitness and Conditioning, on Zoom, link here
<https://zoom.us/j/99940189558?pwd=TUZsdmpHZDEySUJLSFJIcDN6TXNFdz09>
7 pm: Tudor Painted Wall Cloths, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83248033116>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: Silent Herald/ASL Practice Sessions, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83014395523>, Meeting ID: 830 1439 5523, Password:
934259

*Friday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>
7 pm: A Coastal Bardic Bonfire- by Raven's Cove, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82752373123>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>

*Saturday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>

*Sunday*
11 am: The Persona Chronicles- The Journey Begins, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88382241994>
1 pm: Ponte Alto Open A&S Hangouts, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81902025617?pwd=ZGNyYWp6ZTlHVnliczZDdzZWWnNxUT09>
, Meeting ID: 819 0202 5617, Password: 437203
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
3 pm: Medieval Board Games- Nine Men's Morris, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81374220845>
5 pm: All the World's A Stage with Baron Aeron Corrino, details in Facebook
event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/637616970161080/>
5 pm: Ponte Alto June Populace Meeting, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84059072286?pwd=bzc0K3VFQnp6a2JidTY2MHFPbVJzdz09>
, Meeting ID: 840 5907 2286, Password: 656089
6 pm: Phoenix Hangout (Sacred Stone), on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83632375679>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: Sunday Evening with the Scribes, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82494554000?pwd=R09TTjVOMmliY0VpNmZZTzBWakFydz09>
, Meeting ID: 824 9455 4000, Password: 1066

Looking forward to seeing you all in classes! If you're currently working
on any A&S, we'd love to hear about it and see pictures too!

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton