[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 6/29

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 05:29:33 PDT 2020

Happy Monday Ponte Alto!

This is a long email this week so I'll keep our announcements as short as
possible:

1) Our next activity is a roundtable discussion on dealing with heat and
humidity at events during the summer! We'll be doing that on Wednesday,
July 8 at 7:30 pm. This'll be over Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83387785368?pwd=N3BWeUN1amlOYW5OeHh6Ump0ZDZtZz09>
, Meeting ID: 833 8778 5368, Password: 293656.

2) As discussed at populace meeting yesterday, we are going forward with
the planning of the Wild Hunt, until more information is available to make
a decision on it officially. That means I need help! If you are interested
in doing any of the following things, please send me an email or message me
on Facebook and we can talk about what that entails. All of these roles
will have helpers! We need the following help:
-Site Coordinator
-A&S Coordinator
-MIC
-Heavy MIC
-Rapier MIC
-MOLIC

3)We are still in need of new class requests! Send me ideas, or we'll start
getting all of my weird interests, so you've been warned. As always, don't
forget to register for credit for online classes you're taking or teaching!
To get the class credit for classes listed on Virtual Atlantia, all you
have to do is fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCe_OFINv5L1lh1f1baE0oGo6eF-QlzKOa8RgZg-fUmPNydg/viewform>
.

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday:*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Atlantian Knit Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2969428721>
7 pm: Black Diamond Scriptorium, on Zoom, link here
<https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71969191200>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Interviews with a Murder of Dukes, details in Facebook group, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/groups/virtualfighterpractice>
9 pm: SCA Performer Social Mondays, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/qiy-hnad-puj>
9 pm: A Different Approach to the Pell Part 3, details in Facebook event, link
here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/673975586667825/?event_time_id=673975593334491>
9 pm: Beers, Bears, and the Bellatrix Boys, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/550086105653534/>
10 pm: Patterning Your Turn Shoe Type Slippers, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/956960218080584/>

*Tuesday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: A Brief History of Accounting, on Google meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/hww-iyrw-fxw>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Black Diamond Cyber Tea, on Facebook Messenger, details in the
Facebook group
8 pm: Nottinghill Coill Cyber Tea, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84116366486?pwd=NmtFU29nK2ZNMThianFkNlk3SnZpdz09&fbclid=IwAR3vihEkCn4L-nxYM2ipm94MlZHfWB1Re_J2kpHQM9VR0RVJEd51xmVCw4U#success>
8 pm: Teaching Online Creatively with Zoom and Other Platforms, on Zoom, link
here <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86109011158>
10 pm: Great Fighters on YouTube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Wednesday*
3 pm: A&W War Event Virtual Edition, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/2853251198123123/>
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>

*Thursday*
A&W War Virtual Edition Continues!
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: Silent Herald/ASL Practice Sessions, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83014395523>, Meeting ID: 830 1439 5523, Password:
934259

*Friday*
A&W War Virtual Edition Continues!
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Black Diamond Bardic, on Discord, link here
<https://discord.gg/Cg9Gvwb>
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>

*Saturday*
A&W War Virtual Edition Continues!
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>

*Sunday*
A&W War Virtual Edition Continues!
9 am: Calontir Unofficial Cooks Guild Collegium, details on website, link
here <https://sites.google.com/view/unofficialcookscolloquium/home>
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
3 pm: Medieval Board Games- Nine Men's Morris, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81374220845>
5 pm: Wood Working with HL Alasdair Part 3, Gokstad Bed, details in
Facebook event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/325846241757794/>
6 pm: Phoenix Hangout (Sacred Stone), on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83632375679>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>

Looking forward to seeing you all in classes! If you're currently working
on any A&S, we'd love to hear about it and see pictures too!

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton