[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 6/15

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 09:49:24 PDT 2020

Happy Monday Ponte Alto!

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend at University! What was your
favorite class?

Did you happen to take notes at any of your classes, or miss a class that
you'd like notes for? That's fine because we've got a notes swap organized!
Please fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvjGXBXz6laloT8UmrRjWWdpYlp4NWcT0jFkGzEdXc-IS__Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>
if
you'd be willing to send notes to other people on your classes, or if there
is a class you wanted to take but had conflicts with.

Here’s your weekly list of activities happening this week online, both from
the Ponte Alto calendar and Virtual Atlantia!

We are still in need of new class requests! I'm taking a quick break this
week from A&S planning to deal with the Wild Hunt but we will get right
back into it soon. Please send me any classes you would like to see taught
or classes you may want to teach. As always, don't forget to register for
credit for online classes you're taking or teaching! As of June 1st, only
classes that are registered on Virtual Atlantia are eligible for class
credit! If you're teaching, please remember to put your class on Virtual
Atlantia. To get the class credit, all you have to do is fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCe_OFINv5L1lh1f1baE0oGo6eF-QlzKOa8RgZg-fUmPNydg/viewform>
.

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday:*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Atlantian Knit Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2969428721>
7 pm: Patterning Turn Shoe Type Slippers, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86539220582>
8 pm: Fingerloop Braid for Pride, info in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/698783217634094/>
9 pm: A Different Approach to the Pell, part 2 of 3, info in Facebook
event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/673975586667825/>
9 pm: SCA Performer Social Mondays, on Google Hangouts, link here
<http://meet.google.com/qiy-hnad-puj>

*Tuesday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Canton of Ritterwald A&S Show and Tell, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81731769321?pwd=NHhtS2w5Wm8vcVBibWpka0NiWHBaQT09>
, Meeting ID: 817 3176 9321 Password: 708444
7 pm: Gallery Text- Your A&S in 100 Words or Less, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88438879098?pwd=MEFNSkRNY05ra2ZDeTJqOHZFMVhPUT09&fbclid=IwAR18TZ89BPhGvJZIvm5jBi91FojLzYZHtEqh1sLBWJj8hqZkx1YNwiHKQG0>
, Meeting ID 884 3887 9098, Password 579154
7 pm: Music Theory, "Help Your Kids with Music Book," on Google Meet, link
here <http://meet.google.com/ifx-jdpd-mtd>

*Wednesday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>
7 pm: Roxbury Open A&S Night, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/vwn-gvet-pgo>
9:30 pm: Beads in History Part 2, details on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/EarlySweden/>

*Thursday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: Picnic Style Feasts or Dayboards, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81142595758>
7 pm: Trimaris Sing Along, info in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221656331245679/?ref=share>
9 pm: Silent Herald/ASL Practice Sessions, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83014395523>
9 pm: SCA Online Bardic Night, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/bardicarts/>

*Friday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>
8 pm: Raven's Cove Baronial Bardic, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88041926813>

*Saturday*
11 am: West Kingdom June Crown Artisan Display, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/2603004296639881>
12 pm: Palio di Stonemarche VIII, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/189291495769165/>
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook

*Sunday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
6 pm: Phoenix Hangout (Sacred Stone), on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83632375679>

Looking forward to seeing you all in classes! If you're currently working
on any A&S, we'd love to hear about it and see pictures too!

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton