[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 6/8

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 07:29:43 PDT 2020

Good morning Ponte Alto!

Here’s your weekly list of activities happening this week online, both from
the Ponte Alto calendar and Virtual Atlantia!

We had our second nalbinding workshop this past weekend and it covered some
really fun new topics and was altogether a good chat. I have the recording
if people want it!

We do not have any A&S scheduled this week, because University is on
Saturday! I hope you all got into all the classes you want, but since there
aren't enough hours in the day and SO many awesome classes, we've got a
notes swap organized. Please fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvjGXBXz6laloT8UmrRjWWdpYlp4NWcT0jFkGzEdXc-IS__Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>
if you'd be willing to send notes to other people on your classes, or if
there is a class you wanted to take but had conflicts with. I'll try to get
those notes passed along as quickly as possible afterward.

We are still in need of new class requests! Please send me any classes you
would like to see taught or classes you may want to teach. As always, don't
forget to register for credit for online classes you're taking or teaching!
As of June 1st, only classes that are registered on Virtual Atlantia are
eligible for class credit! If you're teaching, please remember to put your
class on Virtual Atlantia. To get the class credit, all you have to do is
fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCe_OFINv5L1lh1f1baE0oGo6eF-QlzKOa8RgZg-fUmPNydg/viewform>
.

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday:*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
9 pm: Interviews with a Murder of Dukes, info in Facebook group, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/virtualfighterpractice>
9 pm: SCA Performer Social Mondays, on Google Hangouts, link here
<http://meet.google.com/qiy-hnad-puj>
9 pm: The Bellatrix (Flat) Snap Attacks, info in Facebook group, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/virtualfighterpracticehttps://www.facebook.com/groups/virtualfighterpractice>
10 pm: Largesse- Gift Giving in the Renaissance, Ideas for the SCA, on
Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81500680555?pwd=RFBNMmZQcEZNaFZZd2UvZTdVaEQrdz0909>

*Tuesday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live

*Wednesday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
6 pm: Unofficial Northern Atlantian A&S Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81341148991?pwd=WVIzTUxSWEJjbGtXWkFYWmozb3dNZz09>,
Password: 463236
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>
7 pm: Roxbury Mill Movie Night, info in Facebook group, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/RoxburyMill/>
9:30 pm: Beads in History Part 1, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/257470952102815/>
11 pm: Ask the Knights, Episode 3 Redux, info in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1358878554302197/>

*Thursday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
6 pm: Ponte Alto Virtual Rapier Practice, on Google Hangouts, link here
<https://hangouts.google.com/group/q9j189hZ6RaaKFeQA>
7 pm: Venetian Betrothal Goblets, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81855177739>
9 pm: Silent Herald/ASL Practice Sessions, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83014395523>

*Friday*
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>

*Saturday*
Summer University! Classes from 10 am to 5:30 pm. Several other kingdoms
are also having their university/collegium days this day so check out other
schedules too!
King's College 2020, Ansteorra: Info in the link here
<https://www2.eventsxd.com/event/11264/kingscollege2020/sessions>
Virtual West Collegium: details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/170026271059876/>
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook
7 pm: Mastering Melee- Field Battles, details in Facebook group, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/virtualfighterpractice/>
8 pm: Nalbinding Get Together, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>

*Sunday*
10 am: Nalbinding Get Together, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>
3 pm: A Thousand and One Nights Reading by Lady Scholastica on Facebook Live
6 pm: Phoenix Hangout (Sacred Stone), on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83632375679>
6:30 pm: The Female Knights Roundtable, Episode 6, details in Facebook
group, link here <https://www.facebook.com/groups/virtualfighterpractice>

Looking forward to seeing you all in classes! If you're currently working
on any A&S, we'd love to hear about it and see pictures too!

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton