[Ponte Alto] 2nd Annual Baronial Thrown Weapons Tournament at Pennsic

Dwayne Eckman duds62 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 14 18:13:27 PDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: deallac at juno.com<mailto:deallac at juno.com> via Atlantia <atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org<mailto:atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>>
Date: Sun, Jul 2, 2017 at 1:06 PM
Subject: [MR] 2nd Annual Baronial Thrown Weapons Tournament at Pennsic
To: <atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org<mailto:atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>>

Greetings all, Are you a Champion for your Barony? Or a designated representative? Are you at Pennsic 46???This is for you!!!!! Get yourself ready for the 2nd Annual Pennsic Baronial Champions Thrown Weapons Tournament!The Atlantian Barony of Lochmere is once again sponsoring this tournament, and we invite you tocome and throw against your co-champions. When - Tuesday 8 August at 3:30pm (signup starts at 3pm)Where – You guessed it – the Thrown Weapons Range :) Last year we had dropping targets, horseback throwing, and lots and lots of fun! Can we beat it this year? We hope so. Come, Throw, Socialize, ENJOY!!!! YIS Dame Dealla Cohen, OP and Atlantian DEM TW and Master Kryss Kostarev, OP  Please feel free to cross post as you feel need.
Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org<mailto:seneschal at atlantia.sca.org>