[Ponte Alto] Scribal A&S Night 24 July - any one coming?

Kel kel.abc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 09:56:19 PDT 2017

The Business meeting hasn't been moved, the 23rd is the fourth Sunday in
July :)  July just happens to have five Sunday's this year, which means the
business meeting doesn't fall on Land Grab weekend as it has it some past
years.

Sadly my job thing still doesn't let me make it out for the A&S thing!

Cellach

:) Kel