[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] 10 Reasons to go to HRM this year Part 3!!!

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Wed May 21 04:02:29 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Austin via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Tue, May 20, 2014 at 6:53 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] 10 Reasons to go to HRM this year Part 3!!!
To: Merry Rose <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>,
announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org

Reason 1) New much closer site.

Reason 2)  The investiture of Baron Fergus and Baroness Glynis!

Reason 3) The Melees!!!

For all you heavy fighters out there Sir Tash has an amazing all day
scenario battle planed.  There will be forts, gold, and sheep a plenty to
be captured,  For the Rapier fighters there will be a series of melees that
have been selected by the past Barons and Baronesses of Highland Foorde,
including a "There Can be Only One" grand melee, and ship to ship melee.
 Please check out our website for the details.
http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/hrmelees/martial.php

If you have any questions about the site the Autocrat's contact information
can be found on the event flyer:
http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=5a3df88c

Registration is available on ACCEPS, but is closing this Thursday at
midnight; so if you want to share in our fantastic feast sign up today:

http://acceps.ansteorra.org/regit/kingdom_event_display.php?kid=12

Look forward to seeing you at the melees!
Morgant Capellanus

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure