[Ponte Alto] Pennsic 43

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller thorwulff at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 04:42:23 PDT 2014

Greetings!

thanks for the heads up.monies been tight but no worries well be there!
wouldnt miss it for the world.
I want you to have every spot of land you can get!

Torgar

Fearlessness is better then a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of  doors,The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago.

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller