[Ponte Alto] Little Event with a Great Big Feast - Reservation Deadline

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 26 11:17:53 PST 2014

Greetings everyone!

Just a reminder that you have less than two weeks to get in your reservations for Little Event with a Great Big Feast.  Please join Their Majesties Ragnarr and Lynette, and Their Highnesses William and Kara, for a day of fun, music, and lots and lots of good food.

http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=36c81fa9...

I would like to remind everyone that this event is PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY!  There is no day-trip.  The $18 fee for the day includes the site fee and feast.  All reservations *must* be received by Friday, the 8th of February so our cooks have time to properly prepare.  There are still spaces available, so please get your reservations in as soon as possible.

Yours in Service,

Marcellus, Autocrat