[Ponte Alto] Monthly Business - This Sunday

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Jan 22 21:27:24 PST 2014

Greetings unto the list:

Well the week has gotten away from me... so I apologize for not sending out
this reminder earlier in the week.

The Baronial Business Meeting will be this Sunday 1/26/14 at 6pm.  We will
be meeting at
St. Paul's Lutheran Church, 7426 Idylwood Rd., Falls Church, VA 22043.

If you are an officer and cannot attended, please email me a brief report
prior to the meeting, letting me know what you've being doing.  Make sure
to include upcoming things that will occur between now and the next
business meeting.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday.

Yours in service,

Caitlin Irruis inghean ui Riada
(Christine Menton)
Seneschal