[Ponte Alto] Baronial Artisan and Bard Competitions

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 26 11:22:26 PST 2014

Greetings Ponte Alto!

This is a reminder that Their Excellencies Drogo and Adina will be selecting their new Baronial Artisan and Baronial Bard at Little Event with a Great Big Feast on 15 February.

There will be an open A&S display area for all those who wish to show off their latest and greatest projects.  If you wish to be considered for Baronial Artisan, please let either Their Excellencies or myself know.

The Baronial Bard will be selected by the traditional "Hunt Down the Baron/Baroness" format.  Please find Their Excellencies at some point during the day and perform for them.

I hope to see many wonderful entries for the A&S and hope our performers have success with their "hunt".

Yours in Service,

Marcellus, Autocrat