[Ponte Alto] Upcoming Sewing Circle - Wed., Jan. 15, 630-10pm

Gwenhwyvar gwenydryw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 12:35:13 PST 2014

Good afternoon Pontoons,

The Sewing Circle is held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month from 6:30
until 10pm at my house in western Fairfax. While it was created primarily
for garb construction, people do every kind of fiber art imaginable.
Several times I taught beginning kumihimo, and have kits available for
purchase. There has been knitting and crocheting. One evening was set aside
for inkle weaving. If there is something you would like to learn, let me
know and I will try to get someone in to teach it. A sewing machine is
available for your use, or bring your own if you prefer.

My address is:
13135 Madonna Ln
Fairfax VA
Phone: 703/304-3303

I hope you can make it this Wednesday the 15th or, if not, another month.
It is a very low-key and friendly meeting, garb is not required, and it's a
good way to meet people with similar interests.

Allergy warning: Cat in residence. Please medicate accordingly.

In service,
Lady Gwenhwyvar verch Lewis