[Ponte Alto] FW: [Atlantia-Announce] Fw: Surveys for Teens and Parents in the SCA

CHRISTINE MENTON mentoni at msn.com
Thu Jan 9 16:46:06 PST 2014

Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 11:19:54 -0800
From: twolfpax at yahoo.com
To: announce at atlantia.sca.org; AtlantiaYouthOfficers at yahoogroups.com; Childrens_Fete at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Fw: Surveys for Teens and Parents in the SCA

Forwarded by request.  Tammy Reid/Lady Aine O Grienan----- Forwarded Message -----
   From: Sæhildr barngóðr <ladysaehildrbarngodr at gmail.com>
 Sent: Thursday, January 9, 2014 2:14 PM
 Subject: Surveys for Teens and Parents in the SCA

Greetings from the Midrealm!
I am Lady Sæhildr barngóðr the Pentamere Regional Youth Officer (in the Middle Kingdom.)

This past November-December I put out two surveys (on facebook) with the intent of discovering what ways to encourage Youth Activities, especially Teens in our Society.

Some members from Lochac complained that they did not get a chance to respond, so I have re-opened the surveys until January 22, 2014 at 12:00am EST.

I decided that I would send this email to every Kingdom Youth Officer in the Knowne World  so that you may take the surveys yourself and/or pass them along to parents and teenagers who may not be on facebook! I don't want to leave anyone out this time!

Thank you very much - when I have closed the surveys and analyzed the results I will share them with you! (And any other SCA interested parties!)

The SCA Teen Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2C6D5P7

SCA Parents Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TF9WFYZ

Thank you very much!

Lady Sæhildr

P.S. Originally they were designed for the Midrealm - It Takes My Child to Raze a Village is a Family-Focused SCA Event you can learn more about it on the website www.scakids.org and one the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ITMC2RaV

--
Lady Sæhildr barngóðr

(mka Sarah Jean Meyer)
formerly Lady Seadhli Tova
Pentamere Regional Youth Officer
ladysaehildrbarngodr at gmail.com

517-795-8659

“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already
know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be
killed.”  ― G.K. Chesterton