[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] 2014 Fall University Lunch Signup

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Aug 25 21:51:02 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 9:49 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] 2014 Fall University Lunch Signup
To: announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org

 Please use the link below to sign up for the fundraiser lunch being held
at Fall University 2014. We're offering a ploughman's lunch with brats,
boiled eggs, cheese, pickles, fruit and a roll. Lunch will cost $5, payable
at the event. Please remember to bring your mug!
If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KAkaB-0w3kJW5j8ll5iGezG5DeypTp085Xa4HdzIJJU/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

2014 Fall University Lunch
To help defray the cost of renting the site for University, the Canton of
Elvegast is holding a fundraiser lunch. For ease of planning, we ask you to
pre-order you lunch. Lunches will be $5.00 payable when you pickup your
lunch. Each lunch will consist of your choice of meat (beef or chicken
bratwurst), a boiled egg, an apple or grapes, a roll, pickles, and cheese.
Tea, lemonade, and water will also be provided. We do ask you to please
bring a mug. Questions can be directed to
Lady Jora i Holti (lauraleewebb at gmail.com).

Lunch Order Deadline = Friday, September 12
* Required

    What meat would you prefer? *
    - chicken bratwurst
      - beef bratwurst
      - vegetarian (extra eggs and cheese)
     Which fruit would you prefer? *
    - Apple
      - Grapes
     Please indicate any dietary concerns. We will do our best to mark
   items with any expressed allergens.
      SCA Name: *
      Email address: *
        Never submit passwords through Google Forms.