[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Fw: SSBB Field Pavilion Reservation

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Aug 25 21:50:48 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lady Aine O' Grienan via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 8:24 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Fw: SSBB Field Pavilion Reservation
To: Merry Rose <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>, Announcement List for the Merry
Rose <announce at atlantia.sca.org>, Sacred Stone <sacredstone at atlantia.sca.org

Please Cross-Post

If you would like to put up a pavilion on the fighting field this weekend
at Sacred Stone Baronial Birthday, please fill out the form below and I'll
take care of you.
We look forward to everyone joining us for our birthday party and the
investiture of our new baronage.
Thanks, Lady Aine

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zz2plTBWh9U0raxcYQu-gHLvqx5eXPK9BO7aaqlG2Ak/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link
SSBB Field Pavilion Reservation
Planning for pavilions around the fighting fields at Sacred Stone Baronial
Birthday on Saturday, August 30, 2014.
* Required
 What is your SCA Name? *
Please provide a full name.
  What are your pavilion measurements without ropes? *
   Where is your opening? *
Which side faces the field?

   - Long side
   - Short side
   - Doesn't matter (square)

  Which side would you like to be on? *
They will be in a line but some will be by the Rapier field and some will
be by the Armored field.

   - Armored
   - Rapier

  Any additional information you would like to share with me?
     Never submit passwords through Google Forms.