[Ponte Alto] Society's New Online Newcomer's Portal

Christine Menton chatelain at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Nov 14 09:37:03 PST 2013

forward from SCA, Inc. Announcements...

The Society would like to announce the launch of our new Online
Newcomer's Portal! This interactive, media-rich website will provide
an engaging new way for those discovering our organization to learn
more about us, get excited about what we do, and get in touch with
local branches. http://welcome.sca.org/

A big thank you to all our writers, photographers, and artists for
their contributions to this new site! If you have any questions or
feedback for the new site, please contact the project director Lord
Tobias Morgan at socialmedia.tobias at gmail.com.

Avery W. Krouse
Society Social Media Officer
Deputy Society Seneschal for Special Projects