[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Sunday at Grimmsfield

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 09:04:20 PST 2013

There has been nothing else posted on the Merry Rose in reference to this -
however this is held at a private residence.  You would be best to call
them at the number they list on their website...
http://www.grimmsfield.com/

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 10:49 AM, Donna McClure <donnamcclure44 at gmail.com>wrote:

> HI all - I am trying to find out if this is still on - TL/DR Archery
> practice, Sunday November 17th at Grimmsfield. 1 to 4 pm. -
> the only place i saw this celebartion is in an email - i can not find it
> on the Grimmsfield site..
> thank you
>

> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Christine Menton <
> seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org> wrote:
>
>> Attention - Ponte Alto Archers - forwarding from the Atlantia - Announce
>> list..

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure