[Ponte Alto] Tournament of Love & Beauty - thank you's and follow up

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 13:22:38 PST 2013

Greetings unto the list:

As the autocrat for the Tournament of Love & Beauty, I want to take a
moment of your time to do the following:

Thank you to everyone that attended and made the event what it was despite
the weather. A great time was had by all.

There was no found... if you lost something please alert us and we can see
if anyone else picked it up.  If you found something, and it went home with
you please let me know off list at ladypartypanther at gmail.com   There is a
very specific item that is property of the Barony of Ponte Alto that has
gone missing.

>From the bottom of my heart I want to thank everyone that assisted with
set-up, marshaling, MOL's, feast, children's activities, court, dancing,
and most importantly clean-up.  I want to especially point out the members
of the Shire of Roxbury Mills who helped us from set up to clean from the
moment they arrived.  You have my most heartfelt  gratitude.  Baron
Brenainn thank you for another wonderful feast.

I want to say a special thank you to the following people who helped me to
put out "fires" prior to the event:  Her Excellency of Ponte Alto Baroness
Adina, Sarah, Lady Bevin, Lady Theresa, and Lord Tigernan.

Yours in service,

Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
(Christine Menton)

--
Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,
spotted vert and purpure