[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Evening Court Report - Nottinghill Coill Baronial Birthday and Investiture - February 23, 2013

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 12:21:04 PST 2013

Greetings All!

  As We were celebrating our Tournament of Love and Beauty,  Our Cousins,
Their Excellencies Takeda and Ariel, Baron and Baroness of Nottinghill
Coill, were being invested.

  As We were not able to be there, We asked Dame Morwenna Trevethan if she
would present to Thier Excellencies a token from Our fair Barony.  As you
can read in the court report - she did both present a gift basket and
represent!

  Welcome to Our Cousins, Their Excellencies Takeda and Ariel, and a
heartfelt Thank You to Dame Morwenna Trevethan .

In service

  Drogo e Adina

Barone e la Baronessa di Ponte Alto