[Ponte Alto] Reminder about Award Recommendations

Rachael Storey Burke rmstorey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:32:32 PST 2013

Okay, updates to the awards listing pages went much more smoothly than
anticipated.  The Baronial Award Roll of Arms pages (Ponte di Ferro, Ponte
d'Argento, Ponte d'Oro, and Order of the Garland) have been updated to pull
their data directly from the Atlantian OP database, rather than using an
outdated separate Pontoon database.

You may now use the regular links from the Herald page again.  As always,
please let me know if you notice anything that looks incorrect.

YiS,
-Giovanna, Webminister