[Ponte Alto] Armored fighting at ToLB

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 07:23:48 PST 2013

Greetings Pontoons,

Just to let you know that Sir Aelfred of Cres will be the armored MIC for ToLB, so armored will be happening.  The format will be a Pas, and we will provide the details in the near future.  Many thanks to Sir Aelfred for stepping up to the plate.  We are very happy that armored will take place.

Also, our many thanks to Thorwulfgar Uvarkaller, who had generously offered to make the trek all the way from Marinus if necessary and perform this duty so armored could take place at this event.

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe
MIC for ToLB

Une Robe Magnifique: http://www.belfebe.com