[Ponte Alto] Titles on the Baronial Website

Rachael Storey Burke rmstorey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 08:32:21 PST 2013

Greetings all,

I believe I have resolved the error previously reported which caused some
titles (specifically anyone holding a Baronage) to display incorrectly on
the website.  It was the result of a reorganization of some data in the OP
database by Mistress Cassandra, who helped me out with the updated logic
for finding the correct title.

If your name appears on the website as an officer or other notable, please
take a moment to review the listing and let me know if there is anything
that requires updating.

Demographic information (mailing & email addresses, phone numbers, etc) is
stored in our Pontoon database, and I can correct any issues with this
data.  If your registered name device / blazon, or information about any of
your awards require updates, that data is stored at the Kingdom OP level,
and you can submit correction requests to the Clerk of Precedence using
this form: http://op.atlantia.sca.org/corrections.php.

Yours in Service,
-Giovanna Rossellini da Firenze, Webminister