[Ponte Alto] Reminder about Award Recommendations

Rachael Storey Burke rmstorey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:16:56 PST 2013

Hi All,

I am working on solving an issue Christine identified with the Awards Roll
of Arms listings linked from the Herald page.  Until I have it fixed,
please check the Baronial Order of Precedence (also conveniently linked
from the Herald page) for the most up-to-date list of awards held by
Pontoons.

Thanks!
-Giovanna, Webminister