[Ponte Alto] Pennsic 42

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:04:34 PST 2013

Greetings Ponte Alto!

The Pennsic 42 site is now up and accepting registrations.  I have
registered the Baronial camp and you can register using it now too.
We are looking for a land agent, the Baron is currently listed.
E-mail the Baron with any questions about the job.

Some really IMPORTANT stuff for EVERYONE!
Pennsic starts a week early - that is 7/20
Pennsic ENDS a day early, that is Saturday Aug 3 by noon (not Sunday)
If you pick the unpaid registration option your group will get NO LAND
and there might not be room for you.  YMMV.
-- Don't use the unpaid option --

The registration URL:
https://www.cooperslake.com/prereg/home/index.php
The Ponte Alto registration URL:
has not been reset for Pennsic 42 yet, our Webmistress is working on it.
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/pennsic/index.php
The official Pennsic website URL:
http://pennsicwp.org/

YIS,