[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Re: SCA Demo at Frying Pan Park

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 04:28:28 PDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Scott Mathias" <scott at openingactproductions.com>
Date: Apr 17, 2013 7:27 AM
Subject: Re: SCA Demo at Frying Pan Park
To: "Kristin" <snarlingbadger at gmail.com>

Kristin,

Thanks for your interest. I talked to the organizer and found out that
since I've been looking into this, the schedule at the kids' renn fest has
really filled up. I told Josh though that I'm going to keep the SCA's info,
and we'd love to have you come out another time.

Thanks again,
Scott Mathias

--
Scott Mathias