[Ponte Alto] Important venue change, Lochmere fighter practice is moving for the summer

Alric O'Connor alricthemad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 06:27:04 PDT 2012

Good Morning,
Lochmere fight practice will be held at the Howard County Sports
Center, 6742 Dorsey Rd Elkridge, MD 21075, for the following dates;
July 10, 17, 24
Aug 14, 28

Practice starts at 6:30PM, ends at 9:30PM. This indoor venue was
obtained so we can continue to have a large practice space regardless
of weather.

The Directions to the venue can be found here:
http://www.howardcountysportscenter.com/directions.html

This venue is being paid for by the Barony of Lochmere so we do not
have to miss practice because of rain or even the threat of rain. We
do encourage everyone who attends to help out the Barony with
donations to off-set the cost. Please see myself or Symone for the
donation jar.

I know the week after Pennsic tends to be a bit slack for folks and
note we have scheduled a practice. Please show your support for this
venue by attending the practice right after Pennsic. We will make sure
it is worth your while.

If you have questions please contact me off list. I will summarize
questions and answer them on list.

YIS
Alric The Mad
Knights Marshal, Lochmere