[Ponte Alto] Battle of Nations Practice this weekend at Howard County Sports Complex

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 18:04:19 PDT 2012

For those who might be interested in seeing what this is all about or
who have questions or might like to help out and become part of the
Regional Support please feel free to stop by or contact me.

This is our schedule for the weekend.  I am sure we will be at the bar
on Friday night at the hotel for those who would like to come and chat.

Sorry for the late notice.

Sir Guy

Schedule:
6 July- 1900  -Meet in lobby of  Holiday Inn Jessup  at for meet and
greet. (not required)

 7 July-

0800 Leave Lobby and meet at Spurrier's Restaurant for breakfast.
0900 Leave for event site.
 	0930 Classes 1. Strategy and tactics- Sir Andre Sinou 2. Methods-
1030-1130 Melees
1130-1200 Brief break for chow
1200- Double elimination tourney for single fighters.
1400-1630 Melees
1630 Leave for hotel to clean up for dinner
1800- Have dinner together at Alric O’Connor’s house - team building
time.
8 July - Go home
Hotel:  Holiday Inn Jessup (now $89)
7900 Washington Blvd Jessup ,  Maryland

Spurrier's Restaurant & Marketplace attached
1.8 miles to practice site

Friday Night Social and Saturday AM breakfast at Spurrier's Restaurant
& Marketplace

Saturday Practice:
Howard County Sports Complex
6742 Dorsey Rd
Elkridge, MD 21075
Saturday night dinner/social/pool time at
Alric O’Connor’s – directions will be given at practice.
Please RSVP to kel.abc at gmail.com or call 703.655.6660

"Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a
human being"