[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto brewing competition at Pennsic

Rebecca Karas fivecats1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 17:11:10 PDT 2012

Greetings!

It is my pleasure to announce the Ponte Alto brewing competition at Pennsic for Baronial Brewer.  The competition will be held at 4:30pm the Wednesday of War Week, with court following at 6:00pm when the new Baronial Brewer will be announced.  If anyone wishes to compete, but is unable to attend Pennsic, please contact me so I can arrange to get your entries to Pennsic.  As a reminder, all forms of brewing may be entered, whether ales, meads, cordials or non-alcoholic period beverages.

Aveline Scargill (Becky Karas)
Ponte Alto Baronial Brewer