[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] WOWVII - one month left!

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 11:05:06 PDT 2012

From: Murienne l'aloiere <dragonfly78 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Subject: [MR] WOWVII - one month left!
To: atlantia

(Please cross post to any lists you feel would benefit from this info)

Welcome back from Pennsic! I hope that everyone enjoyed the event and has
made it home safely.
Now that much of the laundry is done and you are all settling back into
your routines I urge you to look forward to War of the Wings VII.
Tomorrow is August 15th which means that time is getting shorter and
shorter for you to register and sign up for land.

You have ONE MONTH left to use ACCEPS for your registration and just a bit
more than that for land sign up.

If you haven't registered for the event now is your chance to do it before
it is a last minute rush or too late!

Here is the link for ACCEPS.....
http://acceps.ansteorra.org/regit/kingdom_event_display.php?kid=12

Here is the link to sign up for land...
http://warofthewings.com/camp-form.html

If you need any other info about the event check out www.warofthewings.comor
contact me and I will point you in the right direction!

We look forward to seeing you all at WOWVII!

Lady Murienne, Event Steward
Subscriptions:

  Adina

Baronessa di Ponte Alto