[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Winery Demo in Isenfir - Sept 8

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 10:52:43 PDT 2012

This is a demo, at a winery, followed by a pot luck dinner, on 8 September.
It may be out of the area - but I'll bet it will be a blast!
(I have done an 1800's era demo at a winery in MD - they are quite a bit of
fun!)
Maybe, we could contact PARADISE SPRINGS WINERY in Clifton, VA about doing
one of our own!

Adina