[Ponte Alto] Fw: [Atlantia-Announce] Fall University, New Windsor MD

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 02:38:22 PDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----

learned and those seeking knowledge will be flocking to the Barony of Bright Hills as they host the 80th session of University of
Atlantia.

>Tomorrow, 9/28/2011, is the last day to register for classes online, and there is still plenty of
space in many of the classes. You can also register for classes on Saturday
morning starting at 9am at the Registrar's table. After that you need
just enjoy the day of classes and check or sign your name legibly to the roster
to receive credit for your attendance. We will have copies of the
catalog for perusal on-site, but it is also available online at http://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.php