[Ponte Alto] Pardon the interruption - again

snoleopard4 at aol.com snoleopard4 at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 08:10:36 PDT 2011

I know, I know, what's her problem?!?

Would any one be interested in or know of anyone that would be interested in purchasing a very nice, garaged, totally customized 2002 Jeep Wrangler (Big Red)  with only 68,000 miles?  I have a friend moving that  is moving to be closer to her elderly parents in Rockville and needs to sell the Jeep as the new has has no garage.  It's currently in the Greeenbriar area of Fairfax.  She's only asking $15,000 and believe me, it's worth every penny if not more.  She bought it, had it customized and now has to sell it.  Might be good for those weekend trips and Pennsic.

If interested, let me know and I'll send you all the specs.  Trust me, don't miss this one.

Wulfwyn

"We listened for a voice crying in the wilderness. And we heard the jubilation of wolves!”
~ Durwood L. Allen