[Ponte Alto] A Call to Arms - or - tomorrow

Brooke White traumspindel at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 15 17:34:16 PDT 2011

A Call to Arms!!

Lords and Ladies on saturday we are in need of heroic deeds, Wielding steel
(irons!) and blades (rotary cutters, there's a proper challenge or
scissors), people more into Swishy pokey thingies, can pin things together
and wield a needle. But mostly we need people cutting and ironing for the
favor making. Pennsic is looming. This is for the fighting crowd, so it is
fitting to show off your skills. We are totally handing out bragging
rights.

We need to make these and we need to make these fast and we are already down
two gentles due to the infernal foe called RL.

Please, good lords, show that there is no gender divide.on

*Saturday
16th in the month of July
at the manor of
Lady Luce Antony Venus (Lucia), 10106 Copper Court, Oakton, VA.
*
We need about at least two more sewing machines, some people willing to cut
neatly and iron briskly and maybe one additional iron and ironing board, as
we will iron the bridge on. All are welcome, It is a fairly simple project
in terms of the complexity of the sewing. Only straight seams. BUt we also
need people to assemble the pieces and turn and iron. Also large amounts of
GOOD black sewing thread (or yellow) would be beneficial. Also,
seamstresses, stack your spools for the underthread, if you have em.

Her Excellency has decided to give the favors out once arrived at the War.

Each favor will use up a total of between 15 to 30 minutes but as we are
planning on an actual assembly line, once we get started, we should be able
to pull this off in a single afternoon.

If you can follow straightforward instructions (is really all you need).
show up. PLease, we really do need a few more hands. If we are many it will
be easily done in one afternoon.

the 16th at lizes Place starting at 1 p.m.

Thank you
YIS
Elisande