[Ponte Alto] Pennsic Rideshare

Kel kel.abc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 11:09:10 PDT 2011

I was in a last minute bind last Pennsic and couldn't find any affordable
pubic transportation options, but recently megabus began going to Pittsburgh
- for as low as $12!! (cheaper than gas & tolls!) (http://us.megabus.com)

Thankfully I found a ride last year but am keeping this in case of future
need!

:) Kel