[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MOAS-L] Nobelese Largesse?

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 09:30:38 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Dreux d'Anjou" <dreux.danjou at gmail.com>
Date: Aug 19, 2011 5:09 AM
Subject: [MOAS-L] Nobelese Largesse?
To: <moaslist at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>

Greetings to the list!

I would like to share something that was brought to my attention that I
believe will benefit those on this list. It is called Nobelese Largesse, and
from what I gather, it is basically an A&S secret santa! Sign up by filling
out a survey of your likes (foods, colors, textures, time periods, ect) and
you're signed up. In September you would then receive the survey another
individual filled out and create something for them.

I thought this would be a great thing for the various MoAS's to tell their
local group about. Who knows, there could be A&S nights where all you do is
create items for the largesse! Even if there isn't enough interest for the
groups to have dedicated A&S nights for this, I am pretty sure that every
MoAS has someone that would love to do this and as such, please feel free to
cross post the information to all who could benefit or be interested.

Here's the link to the facebook group, and the link to the survey.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/140687692670731/
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R5NFRRJ

Ever in service to the Dream,
Dreux d'Anjou