[Ponte Alto] Chalice of the Sun God VII

snoleopard4 at aol.com snoleopard4 at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 11:17:47 PDT 2010

Greetings to the Tavern!

This weekend is Chalice of the Sun God VII - Outstaring the Medusa.

We're looking forward to a great weekend with great weather, great activities and great food at feast.

One quick reminder, this year we are using Camp 5, not Camps 1 and 4 as in previous years.  Direction can be found on the event flyer at:  http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/chalice.php

One plea, two of my parking wizards had to cancel their trip due to a family issue.  I'm looking for one or two more individuals to help direct cars on Saturday.  If you can give a couple of hours, it would be most appreciated.  Please contact me off list at:  snoleopard4 at aol.com

Remember, sign up for teams.  If your team wins, you get bragging rights, a BEAUTIFUL silver chalice to hold until next year and most of all, chocolate!!

See you this weekend...

Lady Wulfwyn
Autocrat Chalice of the Sun God VII