[Ponte Alto] Chalice of the Sun God VII

snoleopard4 at aol.com snoleopard4 at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 07:26:10 PDT 2010

Greetings to the Tavern!

I want to thank everyone who came out on a chilly Saturday morning that turned into a simply spectacular day.  Granted, for those of that stayed on site Friday...brrrrrr...luckily we had heated cabins.  And for those hearty souls that stayed in the unheated cabins, you have my complete admiration.

Thanks to all those volunteers that came out and helped set up Friday.  Sian, Sophia, Daniel; far too many to name, especially as I was stuck in traffic trying to get there.

Thanks to Bel for all her help in stepping in while I was "under the knife" and recovering.  I couldn't have done it without you.  Lord Gustav for his organization of the list field and all that was involved.  My marshals for heavy, rapier, archery and youth.  Luce and Miles for organizing the archery field.  My performance and A&S judges. My parking wizards that had to deal with very limited parking, but got everyone in a place.  My Toll team, my MoL team; thanks for your hard work.  My waterbearers for keeping the fighters hydrated.  The merchants that made the trip.  And Lady Sophia and her kitchen crew for a simply spectacular feast.  Adina and Drogo, and those that stayed to the very end for clean up Sunday.

And a HUGE thank you to all that attended for the incredible job of cleaning the site after breakdown before Court.  When I walked the fields Sunday morning, other that the few odd Hershey's Kisses wrappers, I only found a few small items.  I'll post a list of these very few items in a day or so.

If I've missed your name, please accept my sincere apologies, it's not intentional.

We had a great weekend.  And to the ladies (and gentleman) in out cabin, thanks for making it so much fun, even with a soggy floor!

Lady Wulfwyn AElfwines dohtor
Autocrat

"We listened for a voice crying in the wilderness. And we heard the jubilation of wolves!”
~ Durwood L. Allen